Emotional Core Therapy
Date: September 18, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: 3333 Warrenville Road, Suite 125, LisleThis program will offer you the simplest and most effective psychology approach to treat addictions and mental health issues. The tools provided in this unique program allow you to identify and process stress, address relationship dysfunctions, and provide a clear path for recovery for your clients. Incorporating the ECT process will empower you to set effective boundaries, feel more confident in treating any client, and increase your marketability as a counselor or helping professional. Upon completion of this program, you should be able to:
- Understand ECT as a learned process and the steps for effective integration into practice.
- Identify and process the four authentic feelings of joy, grief, fear and relief.
- Recognize the four needs (emotional, financial, spiritual and physical) of self and others in relationships.
- Determine several ways to self-soothe and relax throughout the day.
- Identify the bodily symptoms of depression, anxiety and anger.
- Demonstrate the ability to utilize the Eight Step Emotional Core Therapy Flowchart.
Click here to reserve your spot today!
04 August, 2015 / 0 Comments